David McCabe's Summer of Code Blog

I was accepted into Summer of Code 2006 to implement a new discussion system in MediaWiki. This is my story.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

 

Off to Boston!

I'm busy getting everything ready for Wikimania next week. I'm doing a presentation on LQT August 2nd. So much to do: Implement a couple more features, make sure everything's slick -- no backtraces! -- and prepare the presentation itself. And, on top of that, prepare for travel. Wish me luck!

Brion Vibber told me that we could actually have LQT live on Foundation projects (Wikipedia etc.) by the end of the year! Wheeeeeeee!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   October 2007  

Site Feed

Summer of Code 2006

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?